[Openstack] [Pike] [Nova] Error : ERROR : MissingRequiredOptions: Auth plugin requires parameters which were not given: auth_url

Guru Desai gurud78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:08:26 UTC 2018

Oh my god !!! thank Navdeep..  With this, i m getting below error. Is this
known ?   this command was executed on compute node where

# openstack compute service list --service nova-compute
Unexpected API Error. Please report this at http://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/
and attach the Nova API log if possible.
<class 'sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError'> (HTTP 500) (Request-ID:
req-3993191e-46ac-4f38-bda9-9b003e6aab1b)