[Openstack] RDO Queens and Murano

Max porgfa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:25:06 UTC 2018

Hi All!

I'm looking for help with Murano! I setup a AIO RDO Openstack solution for
Lab use, an now I'm trying to integrate Murano using RDO rpms and this doc:
https://docs.openstack.org/murano/queens/admin/deploy_murano/install_
manually.html

It seems everything is ok, but both on horizon and cli i receive this error
message and i'm not able to configure/create anything:

2018-06-26 13:19:56.452 2330 WARNING keystonemiddleware.auth_token [-]
Using the in-process token cache is deprecated as of the 4.2.0 release and
may be removed in the 5.0.0 release or the 'O' development cycle. The
in-process cache causes inconsistent results and high memory usage. When
the feature is removed the auth_token middleware will not cache tokens by
default which may result in performance issues. It is recommended to use
memcache for the auth_token token cache by setting the memcached_servers
option.
2018-06-26 13:19:56.468 2330 WARNING keystonemiddleware.auth_token [-]
Authorization failed for token: InvalidToken: Token authorization failed

Any idea?

Thanks in advance