[Openstack] [Neutron] - Integration Ryu and OpenStack

Matheus Wagner matheus.wagner at ufba.br
Fri Jun 1 15:11:05 UTC 2018

Good evening.
My name is Matheus, I am a master's student at the Federal University of
Bahia (UFBA) in Brazil. I am studying about OpenStack to do its integration
with SDN, using the OpenFlow Ryu controller. In my experiments, I use the
OpenStack version of Libert and created a VM with Ubuntu server 16.04 where
I installed Ryu (https://github.com/osrg/ryu). The biggest problem is that
I can not find materials to help me integrate my VM into the neutron. I
would like to know if you have any practical material on how this
integration is done within OpenStack (neutron), a tip from a book, video
lesson, course, tutorial, step by step, anything, as it would help me a lot
in the evolution of my research.
Thank you.

Abraço,
*Matheus Wagner*