[Openstack] [Horizon] Horizon responds very slowly

gao.song gaosong_1250 at 163.com
Wed Jul 25 02:07:14 UTC 2018

Sorry for the delay, different timezone huh!

Thanks a lot!
We'll try the solution!

At 2018-07-24 02:35:09, "Ivan Kolodyazhny" <e0ne at e0ne.info> wrote:

Hi,

It could be a common issue between horizon and keystone.

As a temporary workaround for this, you can apply this [1] patch to redirect admin user to the different page.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/577090/

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/