[Openstack] cinder-volume can not live migration

Cheung 楊禮銓 Cheung at ezfly.com
Fri Feb 23 02:30:27 UTC 2018

Dear:

If the volume size is bigger than 50G, I can not live migration lvm volume.

I am using openstack pike version.

Do I miss something?

[root at controller01<mailto:root at controller01>: cinder]# cinder get-pools
+----------+--------------------------+
| Property | Value                    |
+----------+--------------------------+
| name     | controller01 at lvm<mailto:controller01 at lvm>#LVM-SAS |
+----------+--------------------------+
+----------+--------------------------+
| Property | Value                    |
+----------+--------------------------+
| name     | controller02 at lvm<mailto:controller02 at lvm>#LVM-SAS |
+----------+--------------------------+

[root at controller01<mailto:root at controller01>: cinder]# openstack volume show 1495b9e9-e56a-468b-a134-59b0a728fa00
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Field                          | Value                                |
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| attachments                    | []                                   |
| availability_zone              | nova                                 |
| bootable                       | false                                |
| consistencygroup_id            | None                                 |
| created_at                     | 2018-02-23T02:15:14.000000           |
| description                    |                                      |
| encrypted                      | False                                |
| id                             | 1495b9e9-e56a-468b-a134-59b0a728fa00 |
| migration_status               | error                                |
| multiattach                    | False                                |
| name                           | windows                              |
| os-vol-host-attr:host          | controller01 at lvm<mailto:controller01 at lvm>#LVM-SAS             |
| os-vol-mig-status-attr:migstat | error                                |
| os-vol-mig-status-attr:name_id | None                                 |
| os-vol-tenant-attr:tenant_id   | 963097c754bf40c5a077f2ae89be36c3     |
| properties                     |                                      |
| replication_status             | None                                 |
| size                           | 51                                   |
| snapshot_id                    | None                                 |
| source_volid                   | None                                 |
| status                         | available                            |
| type                           | LVM-SAS                              |
| updated_at                     | 2018-02-23T02:18:47.000000           |
| user_id                        | 5bfa4f66825a40709e44a047bd251bcb     |

--
本電子郵件及其所有附件所含之資訊均屬機密,僅供指定之收件人使用,未經寄件人同意不得揭露、複製或散布本電子郵件。若您並非指定之收件人,請勿使用、保存或揭露本電子郵件之任何部分,並請立即通知寄件人並完全刪除本電子郵件。網路通訊可能含有病毒,收件人應自行確認本郵件是否安全,若因此造成損害,寄件人恕不負責。

The information contained in this communication and attachment is confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient to which this communication is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication without the sender's consents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this communication entirely without using, retaining, or disclosing any of its contents. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be virus-free. The recipient is responsible for ensuring that this communication is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by virus transmitted by this communication.