[Openstack] Openstack data replication

aRaviNd ambadiaravind at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:55:45 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Whats the difference between container sync and global cluster? Which
should we use for large data set of 100 Tb ?

Aravind

On Feb 13, 2018 7:52 PM, "aRaviNd" <ambadiaravind at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

We are working on implementing Openstack swift replication and would like
to know whats the better approach, container sync or global cluster, on
what scenario we should choose one above the another.

Swift cluster will be used as a backend for web application deployed on
multiple regions which is configured as active passive using DNS.

Data usage can grow upto 100TB starting with 1TB. What will be better
option to sync data between regions?

Thank You

Aravind M D