[Openstack] bcdedit warning in windows-openstack-imaging-tools

xiefp88 at sina.com xiefp88 at sina.com
Mon Feb 12 07:02:24 UTC 2018

 I am trying to make an ironic image for windows with windows-openstack-imaging-tools. But I got warnning like this:
按规定设备无效。
运行 "bcdedit /?" 获得命令行帮助。
参数错误。
警告: BCDEdit failed: bootmgr device locate
按规定设备无效。
运行 "bcdedit /?" 获得命令行帮助。
参数错误。
警告: BCDEdit failed: default device locate
按规定设备无效。
运行 "bcdedit /?" 获得命令行帮助。
参数错误。
警告: BCDEdit failed: default osdevice locate

And I try to excute "F:\windows\system32\bcdedit.exe /store F:\boot\bcd /set `{bootmgr`} device locate", the error occurs.
"F:\windows\system32\bcdedit.exe /store F:\boot\bcd /set `{default`} device locate"
"F:\windows\system32\bcdedit.exe /store F:\boot\bcd /set `{default`} osdevice locate" meet the same error.
It looks like the parameter is not supported. But the command is from WinImageBuilder.psm1 in windows-openstack-imaging-tools.

Has anyone meet this warning?