[Openstack] Not able to upload files to openstack swift

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:13:21 UTC 2018

One replica is a little strange.  Do the uploads *always* fail - in the
same way?  Or is this just one example of a PUT that returned 503?  Are you
doing a lot of concurrent PUTs to the same object/name/disk?

The error from the log (EPIPE) means the object-server closed the
connection as the proxy was writing to it... which is a little strange.
There should be a corresponding exception/error from the object-server
service - you should make sure the object-servers are running and find
where they are logging - then grep all the logs for the transaction-id to
get a better picture of the whole distributed transaction.

If you keep digging I know you can find the problem.  Let us know what you
find.

Good luck,

-Clay