[Openstack] Openstack neutron with ASR1k

Fawaz Mohammed fawaz.moh.ibraheem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:15:51 UTC 2018

Hi Satish,

TripleO (Supported on CentOS and RHEL) and Juju (Supported on Ubuntu) [1]
are the most used OpenStack deployment tools.

>From the deployment perspectives, you need to know your cloud setup and the
required plugins to decide which deployment you will choose. As each tool
has a pre-integrated plugging out of the box.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/charm-deployment-guide/
latest/install-juju.html
---
Regards,