[Openstack] Openstack neutron with ASR1k

Fawaz Mohammed fawaz.moh.ibraheem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:48:45 UTC 2018

http://www.jimmdenton.com/networking-cisco-asr-install/ can beet your
requirements. I have another plugin in production from different vendor for
the same purpose. and it works perfect.

Regarding your question about the license, usually, there is no license for
such plugins.

I've no production experience with DVR, and I don't recommend it in medium
to large environment.