[Openstack] The problem of how to update resouce allocation ratio dynamically.

余婷婷 yu_qearl at 163.com
Fri Aug 24 03:01:40 UTC 2018

Hi:
   Sorry fo bothering everyone. Now I update my openstack to queen,and use the nova-placement-api to provider resource.
  When I use "/resource_providers/{uuid}/inventories/MEMORY_MB" to update memory_mb allocation_ratio, and it success.But after some minutes,it recove to old value automatically. Then I find it report the value from compute_node in nova-compute automatically. But the allocation_ratio of compute_node was came from the nova.conf.So that means,We can't update the allocation_ratio until we update the nova.conf? But I wish to update the allocation_ratio dynamically other to update the nova.conf. I don't known how  to update resouce allocation ratio dynamically.