[Openstack] Adding new Hard disk to Compute Node

Jay See jayachander.it at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:08:28 UTC 2018

Hai,

I am installing Openstack Queens on Ubuntu Server.

My server has extra hard disk(s) apart from main hard disk where OS(Ubuntu)
is running.

(
https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/queens/install/cinder-storage-install-ubuntu.html
)
As suggested in cinder (above link), I have been trying to add the new hard
disk but the other hard disks are not getting added.

Can anyone tell me , what am i missing to add these hard disks?

Other info : neutron-l3-agent on controller is not running, is it related
to this issue ? I am thinking it is not related to this issue.

I am new to Openstack.

~ Jayachander.
--
P  *SAVE PAPER – Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely
necessary.*