[Openstack] which SDK to use?

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Mon Apr 23 11:13:48 UTC 2018

Hi Adrian,

> Then we have the odd thing where most of the client list commands return
> lists of objects, while some (I'm looking at you glance), returns a
> generator.
After short period of use, I completely agree with this and other your
statements re client libraries. Thanks for pointing on ways to do
actions on stack using SDK client. I'll think again about Unified SDK -
if it's more unified than clients, some annoyings are acceptable :)

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison