[Openstack] which SDK to use?

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Wed Apr 18 15:05:53 UTC 2018

I should preface this with the fact that I don't use OpenStack SDK, so you may
want to check with the project developers.

One example is that a bit over a year ago nova added a microversion to include
the flavor information directly in the server information rather than returning
a link to a flavor (that may have been modified or deleted in the meantime).

To my knowledge, the Openstack SDK does not yet support this functionality.

Chris