[Openstack] Query regarding customized DHCP server in openstack

APARNA SUBBURAM apar.subbu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:43:05 UTC 2018

 Hi,

I am new user to openstack. I want to know whether an instance which is
created in openstack can act as DHCP server for other instances created in
that network. If so could you please provide with me how to setup that
configurations.

VM1 : Openwrt which is going to be my DHCP server.
VM2 : Ubuntu which is going to be my DHCP client.

VM2 should fetch ip from VM1. It should not get default DHCP ip from
Openstack.

Both the instances are up on openstack environment.

Regards,
Aparna Subburam