[Openstack] Disable distributed loadbalancers (LBaaSv2)?

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Thu Sep 21 03:45:53 UTC 2017

If you wanted to do it purely with an SQL hack you might be able to set
distributed to False in the router_extra_attributes table. Additionally you
would need to delete any entries from the routerports table with the type
'network:router_centralized_snat' and update any with the type
'network:router_interface_distributed' to 'network:router_interface'.

You'll want to do that while all of the L3 and L2 agents are offline. Then
delete all of the router namespaces using the netns cleanup tool and
restart the agents.

That *might* do the trick, but I haven't tested this any time recently so
unfortunately I can't guarantee that it will be enough. :/