[Openstack] Fw: question about OpenStack Python glance API -- list share image by tenant.

zhihao wang wangzhihaocom at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 22:38:14 UTC 2017

Deal all

I have a question about the openstack python glance client api

I want to get the list of all the shared image by tenant , but don't know how to get the list..

I can only find out this, list sharing,  but when i use tenant, it did not work, showed some error "No tenant_id" attribute...

List Sharings¶<https://docs.openstack.org/python-glanceclient/latest/reference/apiv2.html#list-sharings>

Describe sharing permissions by image or tenant:

glance.image_members.list(image_id)

Just like below in horizon, I want to get the share image with the tenant,..

Can anyone know how to get it using python api?

[cid:3f13f092-2295-4710-918f-8698b541475a]

Please help

Thanks

Wally