[Openstack] Do we still need Fuel PXE/Admin network(10.20.0.*) after deployment?

kevin parrikar kevin.parker092 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 06:06:52 UTC 2017

PXE/Admin network is used for rsyslog,nailgun agent-server communication.
In our environment we dont use pxe network after installation .
We are  using the management network to perform operations/maintenance of
openstack nodes and for syslog we have a dedicated server .You may power
off fuel with out any impact provided you have the ssh private key and list
of ip address used by the nodes if you want remote logging its better to
configure nodes to use a different syslog server.
regarding cron job i guess there is only one which reports node status to
nailgun server.you can remove that or ignore this entry.