[Openstack] Hello

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 8 12:06:05 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-08 11:06:51 +0530 (+0530), Raja Siddharth Raju wrote:
> My name is Raja Siddharth Raju, student of Computer Science Engineering
> specialization with Cyber Security Forensics under BTech Program 3rd Year.
> I wish to contribute to Open Stack Security and would love to be its team
> member. I am new to open stack but I have some knowledge about Cyber
> Security and web application vulnerabilities which interests me. As a
> beginner, what shall be my first steps to explore open cloud.

Welcome!

One other set of resources nobody seems to have mentioned yet: have
a look around https://security.openstack.org/ for our lists of
announced vulnerabilities, some of our security-oriented community
processes, and summaries of security-related software/tools under
development.
--
Jeremy Stanley