[Openstack] [RDO] RDO Pike released

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Fri Sep 1 16:48:52 UTC 2017

Indeed, huge and tremendous effort by the RDO team and it always makes
our lives easier dealing with well packed, built in open source
environments.  We're happy to say that other than Nova and Neutron
which are scheduled to be done this weekend, we're running Pike for
all other services otherwise :)

Thank you for all your efforts!