[Openstack] Disable distributed loadbalancers (LBaaSv2)?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Oct 20 20:15:27 UTC 2017

On 29 Sep 2017, at 03:20, Kevin Benton <kevin at benton.pub> wrote:

> Not really. Just bring some stuff up. Even if the routers are messed up the compute instances won't get hurt.

I’ve finally (!!) had time to deal with this, but it still doesn’t seem to be
working. It was quite a while since I set all this up, so it is entirely possible
the problem is elsewhere…

But I can’t access  either the VIP or the FIP of selected load balancer.

I have other hosts on the same VIP network as this LB and those I
can connect to (so should exclude any network/router issues).

I have also checked that the security groups allow access - I can access
the host on the same port as the listener on the LB and the SG on the
LBs port also allow relevant queries.

But even if/when I add icmp to the SG, I still can’t ping or trace either
of the IPs..