[Openstack] Request for Mitaka version git repository

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Mon Oct 16 23:47:46 UTC 2017

The "mitaka-eol" tag is available if you must use it. For completeness, I must say please use later versions because they are better. The current version of Swift (2.15.1) is 100% compatible with the Mitaka release (2.7.1); ie clients that work with 2.7.1 will work with any later version, and you can upgrade to the latest from 2.7.1 with no user downtime.

(Version numbers pulled from https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Swift/version_map)

--John