[Openstack] [Fuel] Danube Fuel 10 compute node base system partition size

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 3 15:43:23 UTC 2017

Hi Jim,

It's possible to change the amount of space required for base system, but
it will require to change partitioning schema in release model.

You can retrieve it from Nailgun using:
curl -H "X-Auth-Token: $(fuel token)"
http://172.29.194.19:8000/api/v1/releases/<RELEASE-ID>/ | python -m
json.tool > rel.json

Fix rel.json file and upload it back with PUT request.

The format of volume configuration is described in these documents:
https://github.com/openstack/fuel-docs/blob/master/plugindocs/fuel-plugin-sdk-guide/create-plugin/plugin-node-roles/volume-allocation.rst
https://docs.openstack.org/fuel-docs/latest/devdocs/develop/nailgun/customization/partitions.html

Let me know if you need any other help with that.

Thanks,