[Openstack] Request to add new Features to Openstack

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Nov 5 20:11:03 UTC 2017

https://docs.openstack.org/murano/

https://docs.openstack.org/barbican/

> Please update on these above Feature requests.

Can you elaborate on what you feel is missing from the above linked
services? It's difficult to determine from your terse message
whether you're simply unaware these already exist, or you find them
lacking in some way for your particular use case.
--
Jeremy Stanley