[Openstack] help - Fuel Community 11 - PXE

Ken Houle khoule at developingsolutions.com
Thu Nov 2 18:18:49 UTC 2017

Evgeniy L.

Thank you for the information. I have rebuilt the Fuel Community 11 server and left everything default with the exception of setting the PXE support to eth1. I am seeing the same issue.

The Silicon Mechanics server with a Supermicro system board as been configured in every possible boot configuration that I can think of; and I’m still seeing the “PXE-E7B” error.

I’m about to consign this server to another use.

Regards,

Ken Houle
469-634-4171 :  <mailto:khoule at developingsolutions.com> khoule at developingsolutions.com