[Openstack] List user:project associations.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed May 31 14:16:47 UTC 2017

Hi!  I'm looking for a way to see which users are associated with which
projects.  The dashboard does it pretty nicely, but I'd prefer from the
CLI.  Unfortunately, while "openstack role assignment list" seems to be
what I'd want, it requires *both* a project and a user, which means that
in order to map everything, I'd have to iterate through every project
for every user -- about as inefficient a way as I can imagine.  Surely
there's a better way?

Thanks,

-Ken