[Openstack] Openstack Routed Provider Networks Question

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Tue May 23 17:35:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

Vrack based networks are little bit different. We made it by self in OVH. It allows users to create tenant networks and connect them with e.g. dedicated servers. From Openstack user point of view it is similar to vlan network but it’s done littlebit different. Traffic from host in different racks can be tagged with different vlan id for ports from same network.
For user it’s L2 network everywhere.

—
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński