[Openstack] Stackalytics Company_affiliation

TanXin 746534561 at qq.com
Sun May 21 12:56:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am doing a research of the company role in OpenStack. I find this file(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Stackalytics#Company_affiliation <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Stackalytics#Company_affiliation>) is very valuable.
But I am confused that whether it contains all the committers, or the committers who have the certain privilege and if so, what’s the privilege of these people?
Because I find this file only  contains 1893 people, which is far less than I expect.

Thank you for your kind response.

TanXin