[Openstack] Ocata Openvswitch installation?

Florian Rommel florian.rommel at datalounges.com
Tue May 16 05:08:00 UTC 2017

Hi all, I am looking for a detailed description of how to get
openvswitch to run with otaca. specifically VDR and where all the parts
in the configs go.
I checked openstack.org and while they have a comprehensive tutorial,
there isnt much of a walk through for openvswitch, much less VDR. Unless
I am missing something?
I have everything running but I keep getting failed to allocate network
when I deploy an instance.. which is weird because on the compute node i
can se the network is plugged into the vswitch in the log.

I am sure its something small but the VDR would be the thing I am most
intersted in. I have been scouring for quite some time now and all i
found was some icehouse related messages and something with liberty
which also didnt help... :(

Thank you for any help and best regards
//f