[Openstack] How can we use Orchestration service efficiently

Vijay Baskar vijay.baskar47 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 16:25:48 UTC 2017

A stack template defines a set of resources like VMs, networks, router..
and the relationship between them. You can create an entire cloud
 infrastructure using a template. When creating a stack these resources
will be created so that you dont need to create them individually. Suspend
means , the instances mentioned in the template will be suspended.
Similarly instances will be paused and resumed when stack is paused and
resumed respectively. Change stack template is for changing the
infrastructure created with the template, like upgrading the instances
flavour used in it.

I do not understand your second question about re running the stack.

Are you trying to create stacks using python API?