[Openstack] cloud-init not start ini ubuntu 17.04

Adhi Priharmanto adhi.pri at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:37:45 UTC 2017

Hi Eugen,

Based on this guide, just install and reconfigure datasource of cloud-init
if needed.

https://docs.openstack.org/image-guide/ubuntu-image.html

my problem is while I build the based image, cloud-init process won't run
while based image booting, there is no log record in /var/log/syslog (in
this case ubuntu), and its just happend in 17.04.

I had build custom image with 16.04 and 16.10, and it's fine, just install
the cloud-init package needed.