[Openstack] [infra] lists.openstack.org maintenance Friday, March 31 20:00-23:00 UTC

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 29 00:14:15 UTC 2017

The Mailman listserv on lists.openstack.org will be offline for an
upgrade-related maintenance for up to 3 hours (but hopefully much
less) starting at 20:00 UTC March 31, this coming Friday. This
activity is scheduled for a relatively low-volume period across our
lists; during this time, most messages bound for the server will
queue at the senders' MTAs until the server is back in service and
so should not result in any obvious disruption.

Apologies for cross-posting so widely, but we wanted to make sure
copies of this announcement went to most of our higher-traffic
lists.
--
Jeremy Stanley