[Openstack] [Heat] Conditions on resource properties

Lars-Erik Helander lars-erik.helander at proceranetworks.com
Thu Mar 23 07:18:52 UTC 2017

Thanks, found the example in the documentation but I could not make my case to work. What if the values are more complex than strings, e.g. a list of maps, do anyone have an example of that?

On 2017-03-22, 20:11, "Zane Bitter" <zbitter at redhat.com> wrote:

    On 22/03/17 07:45, Lars-Erik Helander wrote:
    > The Heat documentation states that conditions could be applied to
    > resources, resource properties and output values. I have failed to set
    > conditions on resource properties and I have found no examples. Anyone
    > that has a working example?

    You'll want to use the 'if' intrinsic function to specify different
    property values based on conditions.

    cheers,
    Zane.