[Openstack] DHCP Request Failed on Ocata

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Fri Mar 17 20:40:28 UTC 2017

 I have also disabled completely the "firewalld" service and reverted
 back to "iptables" service but without success.

 No matter what I do my instances cannot get a DHCP address unless the
 firewall is "stopped".

 I 've tried to add the UDP ports 67-68 on the firewall but without
 success as well.
 What else should I do in order to be able to have "iptables" enabled
 for basic firewall functionality and at the same time my OpenStack
 environment to work without a problem?

 Any ideas???

 Regards,

 G.