[Openstack] [cinder-volume][tooz]How to get backend_url

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Mar 17 06:03:18 UTC 2017

Great question. That should probably go into Cinder's docs and perhaps
tooz's as well. The best info is in the source, and probably should be
moved into this url:

https://docs.openstack.org/developer/tooz/drivers.html#zookeeper

Here's the code with the guide:

https://github.com/openstack/tooz/blob/master/tooz/drivers/zookeeper.py#L78-L104

So you want something like

zookeeper://username:password@primary_host?hosts=other_host;hosts=other_host_2

I've not used it, but my reading of the code suggests that the url above
is a decent facsimile of what you should have.

Excerpts from zhaowendaoxirudao's message of 2017-03-17 10:38:41 +0800: