[Openstack] Trove is skipped in Newton

Wang Sen wangsen at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Mar 10 02:40:47 UTC 2017

Hi Amrith,

Thanks for your reply.

I appreciate you very much if I can get help from my colleagues.

I have tried many ways to deploy trove, but all attempts failed to create
database instances.

1. trove-integration installation & devstack installation

Just following the trove installation docs, I deployed trove on ubuntu 14.04
with redstack. Also, I have tried to deploy trove with devstack following the
instructions of the book <<openstack trove>>. Both of the two ways failed with
'cannot allocate network' error when creating database instance.

2. openstack Mitaka & Newton installation

https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1658008

3. Tesora EE 1.9

The instance will go to error state because of request timeout error.