[Openstack] Trove is skipped in Newton

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Mar 7 22:35:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Looking at the trove bug you filed, I'd be tempted to work with Xenial
but consider either:

1/ Hacking the guestagent to use /var/lib/mysql or

2/ Removing (or changing) the line in systemd pre start that checks for
/var/lib/mysql/mysql

I made a comment in the bug to the effect of 1/ but I'm actually
thinking that 2/ might be better. After all that check is  testing that
a 'mysql' database exists...and you know that one does (systemd is just
expecting it under /var/lib/mysql).

regards

Mark