[Openstack] Trove is skipped in Newton

Evgeniy Ivanov e601809 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:34:29 UTC 2017

Amrith Kumar,

Thanks for your reply.

 > [Amrith Kumar] I don't quite understand where Tesora got involved in this

Tesora as a contributor did more then 60% for Trove, didn't they?

So, if you as a major contributor of Trove and you don't want to write
documentations, why don't you opensource the book? (Openstack Trove) and
make life easer for operators ?
According to the information I found on the openstack repositories I can
tell exactly that it's absolutely impossible to build an image and get
trove-guestagent up and running in Newton for now.

That's why I made the thread and asked for help.

On 07/03/17 17:09, Amrith Kumar wrote:
> [...]

Best Regards,
Evgeniy Ivanov