[Openstack] Compute Node asks for [placement] section

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Mon Mar 6 21:58:19 UTC 2017

 I 've followed the changes in the aforementioned bug report a few days
 ago (meaning that I 've created the DB and changed the CONF files) and I
 was able to launch Cirros instances.
 I will be more than happy to provide the steps to someone to look at
 them if requested.

 Unfortunately I am not able to launch neither Debian nor CentOS
 instances and I am getting a "No valid host was found".

 Not sure if this is really the same bug but how can I eliminate the
 option?

 Regards,

 G.