[Openstack] Management multiple CloudOS.

Vinay Venkataraghavan vinayvenkat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:25:42 UTC 2017

I'm not entirely familiar with your end goal, but have you checked out the
libcloud project? Its designed to be able to interact with multiple cloud
providers. I don't think it does too management but definitely provides the
capability to deploy and monitor etc.

Additionally, there is also Terraform which is a cloud agnostic DSL, which
allows you to deploy and manage infrastructure across clouds.
Hope this helps.