[Openstack] DNSDomainNOtFOUND while integrating Designate and Neutron - some more observation

Bhujay Bhatta bhujay.bhatta at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:59:33 UTC 2017

Added few more observation  that was observed from neutron server . Tried to see  what happens when designate client commands are executed from the neutron server , some questions are :

With v2 url it returns 404 , not found
With admin account , domains  created by other users are not visible  and  so is with neutron or designate user .
Then which admin users name to be used ?  is the reason for failure ?

I have posted it in openstack and will keep it updated as I try and find out more

https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/107367/dnsdomainnotfound-while-integrating-neutron-with-designate/

Any suggestions   is highly appreciated .

Warm Regards, Bhujay