[Openstack] [keystone][horizon][oidc] Authorization issues with OIDC Keystone in Horizon

Sanjana Pai Nagarmat Sanjana at hitachi.co.in
Wed Jun 7 04:33:31 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I have configured keystone as a service provider with OpenID connect.
When I access the dashboard, I get HTTP 401 error which says "Missing entity ID from environment".
I tried searching for solutions on ask.openstack.org. Most of them suggest to add an attribute "remote_id_attribute=HTTP_OIDC_ISS" in the keystone.conf file.
I have the attribute added, however the issue still exists.

I have added the configuration details in the post below.
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/107263/horizon-gives-401-authentication-issue-with-oidc/

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjana