[Openstack] Neutron - communication between private networks

Amit Uniyal auniyal61 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:55:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to attach more then one port to a vm, from horizon it shows it
attached but internally when I checked the IP was not s added.

console log was:

if-info: eth1,down,

Its  because adaptor is not mentioned in interface file. so after adding it
there it works fine. later I found on openstack docs, its like this always.

Is there any way so we don't need to go inside VM manually to set this. I
tried with heat template, but user_data didn't work.

Regards