[Openstack] [Openstack-operators] UDP Buffer Filling

John Petrini jpetrini at coredial.com
Thu Jul 27 19:35:06 UTC 2017

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into this.

John Petrini

Platforms Engineer   //   *CoreDial, LLC*   //   coredial.com   //   [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/coredial>   [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/99631>   [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/104062177220750809525/posts>   [image: Blog]
<http://success.coredial.com/blog>
751 Arbor Way, Hillcrest I, Suite 150, Blue Bell, PA 19422
*P:* 215.297.4400 x232   //   *F: *215.297.4401   //   *E: *
jpetrini at coredial.com