[Openstack] [OpenStack][Trove]Missing settings or missing docs?

MCCASLAND, TREVOR tm2086 at att.com
Wed Jul 26 14:22:26 UTC 2017

Yeah it looks like the docs are wrong. Setting those don’t do anything as far as I can tell.. the only way I know to get trove running is to use the scripts in the integration directory, these are for development purposes. https://github.com/openstack/trove/tree/master/integration .. unless anyone else has something to add?

Then to use the integration tools to create an instance, you can see the following for help: https://github.com/openstack/trove/blob/master/doc/source/contributor/how_to_create_a_trove_instance.rst

Lastly, feel free to message me on IRC trevormc in #openstack-trove