[Openstack] [User-committee] UC Election - Looking for Election Officials

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Jul 24 17:35:09 UTC 2017

Dear Fellows,

This is a kind reminder. We are getting ready for the summer UC election and we need to have at least two Election Officials. I was wondering if you want to help us on that process. You can find all the details of the election on:
https://governance.openstack.org/uc/reference/uc-election-aug2017.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__governance.openstack.org_uc_reference_uc-2Delection-2Daug2017.html&d=DwMGaQ&c=DS6PUFBBr_KiLo7Sjt3ljp5jaW5k2i9ijVXllEdOozc&r=G0XRJfDQsuBvqa_wpWyDAUlSpeMV4W1qfWqBfctlWwQ&m=r7t0e8jXPfYDUro69ZfehwcVOgkvABe7rEZuE_vQXy0&s=yaOz7WK3mTRx4q7MozLFxdd19oaglrGBFoenWUpSmk8&e=>

The election dates will be:
Jul 31st to Aug 11th – Nominations
Aug 14th to Aug 18th – Voting

Please, reach out to any of the current UC members or simple reply to this email if you can help us in this community process.
P.S. We have bcc as many as possible working group chairs. Feel free to forward to email to anyone in the community interested in this process.

Thanks,

OpenStack User Committee
Shilla, Edgar, Jonathan, Melvin, Shamail