[Openstack] Looking for a case study

Irum Rauf irauf at abo.fi
Thu Jul 20 05:53:55 UTC 2017

Hi,
Thank you Rahil and Gary. These are good ideas and I will look into it. I am actually looking for an already implemented system with openstack that I can build wrapper upon and invoke it and study it. I have searched for several case studies on openstack site but I could not find one with a proper API that I could invoke with curl and full specifications.

I was just wondering if community has developed such a case study for research purposes or if someone is willing to provide their implemented openstack system (with the features mentioned earlier) for research purposes.

Many Thanks,
Irum