[Openstack] Looking for a case study

Irum Rauf irum.rauf at abo.fi
Tue Jul 18 21:34:24 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I am a researcher and I am looking for a case study with OpenStack. I have installed open stack with DevStack and have played with it already. Now, I am looking for a real world case study with openstack to apply my approach on but I am not able to. I am looking for:

- A case study developed with open stack that I can invoke via its API through curl.

- The case study should involve KeyStone for authentication and authorisation of its resources

- The case study should be stateful.

Any clues in this regard would be very helpful.

Many Thanks.