[Openstack] Mirantis 7.0 Health Checks on MySQL, Galera failing

John Petrini jpetrini at coredial.com
Thu Jul 13 14:56:02 UTC 2017

Hi Raja,

>From one of your controllers can you run the following?

crm resource status clone_p_mysqld

This should tell you if mysql is up and running on all nodes - some sample
output of a healthy cluster:

resource clone_p_mysqld is running on: node-3.coredial.local
resource clone_p_mysqld is running on: node-5.coredial.local
resource clone_p_mysqld is running on: node-8.coredial.local

If it is running everywhere but you're still getting the failed health
checks you may want to dig a bit deeper and check the health of the galera
cluster. Here's some documentation on how to do so:
http://galeracluster.com/documentation-webpages/monitoringthecluster.html

If it's not running on all nodes you can attempt to start it by running crm
resource start clone_p_mysqld

___

John Petrini