[Openstack] refresh/update quotas

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Tue Jul 11 07:38:17 UTC 2017

 Hello Manuel,

 I was in your shoes some time ago with normal VMs (not ironic) but I
 guess the same logic applies.

 What worked for me is:

 nova-manage project quota_usage_refresh --project <project_ID>  --user
 <user_ID>

 Essentially the difference is that I have used the ID instead of the
 name and I have also added the user who spawned the VM.

 Best regards,

 G.